Thursday, August 22, 2013

Origami Camels

Bactrian two hump
It is too bad Windows live writer is messed up.  I have already spent more time than I would like to the problem and all I get is more and more frustrated.

Dromedary one hump
  Anyway,  I have been folding up some camels lately for a request in the shop.  I have found several versions, but ultimately, the two hump version has been the most promising.  Go figure. 








 I liked the single hump ( Dromedary) version, but have yet to get it to turn out right.  And it ends up being too small.  I have to fold it out of a triangle and the largest paper I can find ends up being 20 inches on the legs of the triangle.  I still want to mess around with it as it is a rather elegant and simple model and I tend to overthink and over-fold things.

 No matter.  Enjoy the pics and I hate that Windows Live is messing with me this way.   It was so much more simple to just submit and be done.  Ah well,  Breaking addictions is never easy. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails