Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tomatoes Galore!

I knew it would happen.   Tomatoes!  Like a bad ‘B’ Movie, the tomatoes are on the march!….Into our kitchen.   I always wondered how they could come up with a movie about tomatoes when all you have to do is eat them.   It might be tough, but there has to be someone out there who will eat more than his share of tomatoes and save the planet from invasion.   At the very least, you could turn them into salsa, Catsup, or Marinara sauce.  Bad luck for the tomatoes if they invaded during Super Bowl Weekend!
As for me,  I like tomatoes just fine, but staying on top of them has become quite the chore.  It seems I have been picking a bowl of them just about every day this week!  I’m running out of room and Ideas on how to eat them.  I don’t want to gain 10 lbs. just eating tomatoes.  And I can only imagine the horror that will occur to my digestive system if I were to eat all the tomatoes set before me. 
It’s too bad this is not  a chocolate plant.  If there were ever a movie called “Attack of the Killer Chocolate Bars”   I’ll be the hero that saves the day!  Mmmmm Chocolate! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails