Friday, August 29, 2014

Chocolate Indulgence. Beer….

DSC_6304 DSC_6312  Another Ommegang flavor Cheryl and I had to try.   I’m not sure when it happened..But I now find dark beers palatable.  In fact,  I’ve even begun to appreciate the various flavors they offer and actually enjoy them. DSC_6313  This one has a rich malty taste that could be thought of as Chocolate.  pair it with some Brie and crackers and it ranks as high as any wine….or beer.   I still like the Abby Ale better..but that does not mean this one is not a contender. 

 

 

On a good day  when you want a dessert beverage,  This could fit the bill nicely   So….If you find yourself looking for something new to try for a romantic night with chocolate covered strawberries and some beverage that matches……Why not give this one a try.   You will enjoy the pairing. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails