Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Donuts, and Coffee with Cat.

Coffee and Apple Fritter.   Yum!
Even Hiro likes it. 
 Cheryl has to score today.... so no running.   It's probably a good thing too.   She has a touch of a cold and has been battling a small cough for the last couple of days.   (Probably from all that running in the extreme cold!)  The situation is not dire.... but there is no reason to take any chances.  So that means that I have the morning off.  Time to sit back and relax with the my Doughnut, Coffee and Hiro.


They exchange glances..
Hiro watches the Squirrel
Hiro is currently bedazzled by the squirrel, how is making a lot of noise outside trying to destroy my bird feeders.  I attempted to recycle an old one with some cheap material.  I doubt it will last long.

Kinda like this... only without the label.
However,  one of the positives is that the squirrel is scared of it.   I doubt that will last long either.   Eventually he will gain confidence and tear it apart.  But it was simple to make and I will eventually but a new one anyway.   At least the birds have something to eat for the time being.

Hope everyone is staying warm today.   It is still cold,  and I put my bike in the shop for the 90 day free check up.   I'm looking forward to picking it back up tomorrow.  Currently, it has been a dream to ride on.   I wish I had bought the Trek bike that first year.  ( With 29" tires and Disk Brakes!)  And hopefully,  Cheryl will be feeling better and we'll be able to take it out for a ride.  Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails