Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Origami Stop Motion Dragons...

I have discovered that My life is rather boring! The only thing that is exciting in our lives currently is the Mushroom hunt!  It appears the Berry season is coming to a close as the only ones left are the black berries..and they appear to be having a tough
time of things.   Not sure if it is the heat, lack of water, bugs, or competition from all the weeds that grow around them.  Maybe a combination of all of the above. 

Well, today it has been raining pretty much all day.  A wonderful soft drizzle... great for my Tomatoes and possibly the Blackberries.   And I'm really hoping the Mushrooms are out in full for tomorrows hunt!  (Another Mushroom hunt is scheduled!)

In the mean time,  I have been working on the Origami dragon video.   There are many scenes, so I try to piece the easy ones together first.   Sometimes things do not work out as planned... other times I somehow make lemonade out of the lemons.    But since I have nothing to post ( until we hunt mushrooms again)  I'll post what I have so far.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

:) Fire breathing too! You are getting all artsy! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails