Thursday, August 21, 2008

Slow Week

Well, today I carved up only two seats. Both were elongated which meant that I had to travel to another city to get them. The good news is that they were on sale And I was able to get three for the price of one! They were simple designs and I was able to complete them rather quickly. With the time I saved, I was able to help my wife with her batch of soap and some jewelry construction. I'm Hoping things pick up soon so I don't have to do something extreme to get noticed! It has been a very slow August. Perhaps our slowest in three years. I could blame the election year or the rising price of oil. I really don't know. There is always tomarrow and you never know what it will bring. The two pictures are not elongated. but there were the only ones I had the patience to find on the computer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails