Thursday, June 17, 2010

Finding a home for my Wood Elf...

I found a good home for her! The owners at Culver's have agreed to take her and show her off at their store! They have quite a few carvings inside and when I offered this one, I thought that something like this would be pushing it. You see...most of their carvings are of tropical birds or fish. But after seeing it, She said that they might be able to find a place for it outside in their courtyard. Now all that remains is for them to come and get it with their truck. So if you are in Grand Haven, Michigan in the near future and wonder who carved that Wood elf in the corner...well, now you know!

2 comments:

L. D. said...

Good for you. I like eating at Culvers.

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Wow! That is awesome!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails