Sunday, June 6, 2010

Out on a limb!

I know how this chipmunk feels! Have you ever backed yourself into a corner and wondered how you were going to get out? I'm sure everyone has at some point in their life. Well this little critter did just that with Red hot after him. Actually it was not such a bad move. You see the branch was too weak for the cat to go out on it. Red did everything he could to get him off that tip, but in the end, the chipper stood fast. Pretty brave if you ask me. Well, I could not leave this stalemate go on all night. The cat would not come down and the chipper would not leave his 'safe place". So I nudged him a bit in one direction to get him to move towards the tree. Red ( who is NOT a killer of small animals by the way....I never would have messed with the chipmunk if Hiro was there waiting for him) was there waiting, but in the end, the Chipmunk FLEW down to a lower branch and was saved. ( flew as in flying squirrel flew...it was quite impressive.) So Red felt pretty good and no animals were harmed in the filming of this event.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails