Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Fun and Full Metal Panic TSR

As I stated before, the Christmas rush is on and it's keeping me and Cheryl very busy at our new job. I lamented in my last post that I probably would not have much time to blog for the next few weeks, But I do manage to steal a few minutes as I am sent to the library to relist some sold items. We have been working to about 2 am each night. But things are not really that bad ...yet. We have not had to give up bagels or Paneara yet, so there is still a little wiggle room. As for now, If you are a Manga fan, Be sure to check out the latest Claymore chapter on Animefreak.tv. Oh! And we received Full Metal Panic the second raid today. I'm not sure when we will be able to watch it because we have not even had the chance to watch fomoffu yet. Perhaps after the holiday rush. Hope everyone is having a great week so far.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails