Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Enslavement by my wife!

Ok, it is true that she stole my heart years ago. And there is the occasional "honey do" list that only I ( a male) can do. However, I have recently been drafted into doing a number of odd jobs that are not on my job description! So that is why I have not been b logging on a regular basis. I have been trapped, caged and enslaved to do unpaid slave labor. Ok, that is a little dramatic. The truth is that Christmas is in full swing and I have been helping out in what ever capacity I can. So forgive my blogging absents for now. I will try to add a few little things whenever I can. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Handi said...

Ethan,

I was under the assumption that you guys decided not to be in business anymore?

Maybe I got the wrong Idea cause of the post while back. Did you decide to get back in it or just didn't leave it or was it on hold til the move was accomplished and funds was back in order?

Handi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails