Saturday, April 6, 2013

A Farewell to Claymore?

Claymore-3867x2590
Claymore-Manga-SeriesI know it has to be close, but claymore the manga seems to be wrapping up, and I have heard through the grapevine that it could be as early as June 2013.  I’ll miss it!  It is one of the few manga’s I’m addicted to.  However, I don’t want it to be one of those never ending stories.  Clare and Pricilla are geared up and ready for their final dance of, so the ending should be in sight.  Anyway,  We shall make this posting a brief one as the cat is on my lap whenever I write my blog just before I go to sleep.   would post a link to one of the final chapters, but manga reader no longer carries Claymore and I have been doing Bing searches to keep updated on my latest chapters.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!   Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails