Friday, October 18, 2013

Clean Up Day at the Allenbrite Studio Factory

220kidscleanOr “Studio Apartment” if you prefer.  Today, along with making a few stockings for an order, Cheryl and I worked on cleaning up our areas.   Call it “Spring Cleaning” if you want, even though it is taking place in the fall.  I guess you could consider this as the “Spring of the Stocking season” .  We thought it would be a good idea to get things cleaned up and organized before hitting it off into full production mode.3605886222_cb1e1dde1e_z 

First things first,  Clean up!   The usual fair, really.   But…With a little more scrubbing and moving things.  It can be daunting at times, but you just have to relax and find your Zenkeep-calm-and-clean-up-the-mess

But cleaning is only half of the equation!  Well, for me anyway.  I have to get all that paper that I fold and cram back into my sliding drawers ORGANIZED!  keep-calm-get-organized-blueThis can be a mentally taxing regime as well.   I have to pull out everything; clean the area; then put it back in a neat and “easy to find” way.  Very time consuming…But ultimately worth the time and effort.   So..Take a Deep Breath,  and once again, find your Zen.25033f0039ff509b8db95960e92dc1699781440514708_p0_v1_s260x420

Sounds like once of those “self help” books you see in  the book store.  I guess if I actually took the time to read the book, I would not accomplish as much cleaning or organizing as I had planned.  Well, I made myself a list of things I wanted to accomplish today, and managed to cross off everything on the list. ( no mean feat!)  I currently am totally exhausted and do not even have the energy to FOLD anything.  origami-zenI’m actually surprised I have enough to write this post!.  I guess perhaps I found my Zen after all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails