Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wristlets by Cheryl….and Origami Seahorse

just a quick post because I managed to take better pictures today.  Cheryl has been working on a Wholly Craft order for Wristlets.   She has modified the design a bit to make it a little simpler.  I really like them as a whole, and I got to sew on the buttons for once   Cheryl has decided that I do them much faster than she does.  Yeah!DSC_1843

DSC_1845

In the mean time, I put up my origami seahorse I folded about a week ago.  Finally the light was good enough for half way decent pictures.   the weather is still dreary here in Iowa.   It is much colder than yesterday.   At least we did not get as wet as we did then.  We still managed to get our walk in  so that was good.  Anyway, enjoy Halloween and the pics!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails