Tuesday, November 6, 2018

A Moment Of Clarity


I'll take this moment to try to post something to the blog with my thread-like internet connection.  It is sad because I have not been taking pics of writing about our awesome lives just because it takes so much memory.   But... you only live once. (that we know of... )  use it or lose it.

Stockings are picking up

More and more each day. 
So stockings:   They have picked up a bit.   We have been averaging in the teens this week.   I have not been taking pictures because... you guessed it.   Internet!


Tasty and Nutritious!
Shaggy Caps!
Mushrooms:   Shaggy caps have made a limited appearance.   I have no pictures of my own.   But here are some really pretty ones to look at.


Fry them... Or Add to Pizza!
I have been putting them on Pizza and loving ever minute of it!


Running in the gloom
And rain. 
Running:   Cheryl is back to running in the cold and rain...  And I bike along side her.   It has been terribly windy and dreery  this week so far.  Not much to note along the trails, unless we find a shaggy cap or two along the way.
That tid-bit of wisdom sounds dumb. 

I'll try to keep this post short and see how much internet it sucks.   Yesterday,  the internet was total garbage until later in the day.   I think we discovered where the tower is so we can put our phones in better positions for reception.  Otherwise,  I'll pray that the signal is not interrupted when I load up my pictures.    (Fingers Crossed!)     Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails