Wednesday, November 7, 2018

The Stockings Pick Up! The Weather Turns Cold, And The Mushrooms Turn Black.


Another Misserable day overcome!
She is blurry because she won't sit
still!
The cold does not seem to be going away.   Today will probably be Cheryl's last day running in shorts.   It was 32 degrees this morning.   Crazy!   She shivered her way to the end of the training run.   I both froze and over-heated.  My jacket was not breathable.  I will have to upgrade to my winter stuff if we continue to ride in this cold and wind.

Stockings have picked up a bit.   I would like to think it is because of my awesome conversation and salesmanship... and not because the Holidays are approaching.  This is a happy time where there are a few hours each day left over for us.   In a week or two,  that will all change..  Hopefully!

Shaggy mane inkcaps life cycle.
And last,  we found  one cold and lonely shaggy cap on the run today.  We was not there yesterday, so chances are he was less than 24 hours old.   But he barely made it home.  (They turn black so quickly!)  I still put it on the pizza..  because:  Mushrooms!   I also added the button mushrooms and Oysters we have.   I have been really into the Pizza lately.   They are so tasty.

Other than that,  I will try to keep the pictures and blog posing short.   Internet rationing and all...  But
 hopefully I can keep it up a little each day.  It's my Therapy.   And Cheaper than a doctor.   Thanks for stopping in .

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails