Sunday, December 22, 2019

End of The Stocking Season, Picture Round Up. Enjoy!

The End of the season.  Only three more days until Christmas and most everyone has received their stockings on time.   For those who did not,  Looks like we ruined Christmas Again... But really,  I blame the Post office and Government Bureaucrats.   In the mean time...  The Satisfied Customers:











Possibly the BEST photo this year 








One of My Favorites.




















Lots of rabbits this year.   I like this one too. 







An amazing job by Cheryl.   An impossibly dog to capture in Felt. 



I simply love ALL of the cat stockings. 




7 Years,  Seven cats, Seven Stockings from Us! 
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All of them!

1 comment:

L. D. said...

These are all so great. You have very happy customers that are proud of your products. I like seeing all of the animals. Good job you two. time to rest up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails