Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Sunshine and Some Chalk Art.

Headless Snowman!

 A quick post about the weather.  It is getting warmer!  

Broomless Gnome.
 

 

As a result... My snow people are melting.     The Snow cat is completely missing!

 

Time to find a new artistic outlet!


How about some sidewalk chalk drawing!   With the sun keeping things warm-ish, I was able to do a little sketch near the community center.   There is a LOT  of water on the sidewalks still.   And although  the snow is melting, it still covers most of the concrete drawing areas in the park.   


Still, I found a small dry patch and  had fun for about an hour.   And one lady commented on it.   I will have to do some research on some new ideas, since I think "cats" are becoming a bit too common even for me.   We shall see what I can fine on the web. 

Waiting for Spring!
Not waiting for spring.

In the mean time,   Cheryl got to run an extra mile today.   And the Park service has already broken out the "trail closed" signs in prep for the eventual flooding that will happen in the coming weeks.   Already, most of the trail was covered in very large puddles that covered the entire width of the sidewalk.  As long as it is not too deep, I can handle the water on my bike.... But Cheryl might not want to get those expensive shoes wet just yet.   I can't wait for Spring to arrive.   Time to move on.    If the weather holds up... At least it will feel like Spring..  Which is a start.   Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

You truly are very gifted with your art and in so many other things.
Watching you would be a lot of fun and interesting. Idea: wishing I had one Iota of your talent and could draw art outside the nursing homes for the residents to watch!

Mud season is fast approaching. Yuck. But it is a sign of spring!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love your cat so spring like and cheerful! You rock! We got about three inches of white stuff:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails