Sunday, January 2, 2022

The Great Allenbrite End Of Stocking Season Pet Post..

 Whew!  That is a long title.   And there are lots of Pics!   Not as many as 2020, but still plenty to comb through.   (39 pages!  To be exact...)   So...  I tried to post as many as I could.   Any that show  off their pets with the stockings always get my priority.  Special heart felt thanks to all the folks who took the time to send us these pics of their stockings AND their family.   It really means a lot to us.  (More than you may ever know.)  So,  without further delay... Enjoy the show!

Not only does it have the stockings and the pets....  But the Family too!

 


You can have  the stockings...  We will be keeping this box!
What?  I can't scratch this?   Like...  this?  One little scratch..


Plume's tail is HUGE!  (Hence the name...)






I'm not gray, I'm orange!

I'm not orange, I'm gray!

I'm not a pumpkin, I'm a rabbit!

Believe it or not... so am I..


Sideways Chip.



They look happy.   Especially when they get the treats that are inside.
































Scarlett is very excited for Christmas!

Named after the god of Mischief.... I can see it.


Copper wants to know when they can put the stocking up...






I love these poses...  Not every dog fits in their stockings.










Is Abby smiling?


A VERY handsome Corgi.



After three other attempts, Milo nails the perfect shot.


And then Dolly Jo took a crack at the super model cat.

Dachshunds make it look easy..  Nice pic, Ripley!



Not to be outdone, Winnie puts Corgis on the pages.   Good Job Winnie!


Another Sideways View...

Dipper wants carrots in his..





Bostons and French bulldogs always take great pics.





Merry Christmas to all of those pets in 2021.   May you enjoy your Stockings for many years to come. ( With lots and lots of treats and toys inside...  )

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Well done! Fun to see them all especially with their pets! Poor Samara the one eyed kitty:(

Jon said...

This wonderful collection of photos gave me lots of smiles - and the incredible amount of work and creativity that went into making the stockings is amazing.

Val Ewing said...

How fun to see them all! Love it. So much work went into making those amazing gifts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails