Thursday, July 28, 2022

Subaru Is Cool Once More.....

I mentioned briefly that the Subaru required a little repair job.   I took out the Blower motor and discovered that it was not the broke part.  The resistor was the real problem and about one third the price.... so WIN!  ( If you consider a broken part being a win...  Wouldn't it be better if the part never broke at all? ) 

I finally picked up the part on Wednesday... After work.  I did not bother to put Subie back together after taking out the glove box.  I figured it would not matter in the long run anyway.   And it would make the fix job that much easier. 

Compare parts.   Things check out.   Note the "do not repair" note... as if they were reading my mind...

Two screws later.   I check the fan.   It works!  

Now time to patch everything up to the way it was before.  Reconnect the parts,   Screw in the screws.   All fixed! Did I mention I used Dave's new Christmas Present to do the job?  It worked great!  He should be very happy with this gift.....When he actually gets to use it himself.

And that was my little adventure for Wednesday.   I had pictures... so why not blog about it.  


And for some reason, I felt inspired.  Which is saying a lot after working at a Warehouse. 

Did I mention that I saw one of those white herons in the pond next to the houses.   I noticed him on my walk and thought I would take his picture.  Too bad the focus came out blurry.   But.. it is not every day you see a white heron.   He even caught a couple fish while I was waiting.  Too bad I did not capture that moment. 

Hope everyone is having a fun week so far.   I feel like blogging has become more difficult now that I have the job.  hen again, it always took a dip when we worked at Pearson.   Guess I just have to find things that tickle my fancy   Thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I admire anyone who can do things like you can. I am totally lost when it comes to mechanical things.
I do know how to call a service person though!

Yeah to fixing the Subie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails