Saturday, March 20, 2010
Fixing the hair
Alright, I mentioned before that the goal was to get her painted..at least a primary coat... Well things got a little more complex and now that may have to get pushed back to tomorrow. I worked on the hair trying to give it a little more drama by making the mountains and Vally's a little more interesting. Then I found a bunch of stuff that needed a little patching. Like her eye. Her right eye has been bothering me ever since I carved out the socket. I think I carved out a little too much and as a result tried to make the left one to match. but it just isn't working out...so I patched it up with wood filler. Now I'll have to wait for it to dry, but I should have the correct proportions now. So here she is sanded a little more, hair defined a bit better, and the eye repaired and ready for final detail .