Thursday, March 11, 2010

Woman With Wind in her Hair...with shop cat.

I worked on the carving tonight. mostly on the cape trying to get the wrinkles and folds just right. I'll clean things up and smooth them up when I get to sanding. As for now. Here are some Pics of the Shop cat "helping" me. Cheryl was nice enough to grab the camera and take a few shots while I was busy balancing a cat on my head while carving. I still have to smooth over her left shoulder a bit. But I 'm not sure if I will be able to work on her tomorrow. We'll keep ya posted.

6 comments:

germandolls said...

It would drive me nuts to work with a cat on my head! Kudos to you for managing to work like that!

Sara said...

so impressive!

Shannon said...

Great photos! I have noticed cats love the camera usually.

jdavissquared said...

wow, that's amazing! love that you have a shop cat too.

Rory said...

Coming right along. And as for your critics are concerned... I think you ought knot to worry about it.
-Rory-
http://thegreentiquessolution.blogspot.com/

Proper Prim said...

Found you through Rory... I had a good chuckle at you and the kitty... it looks like my buddy Leo... he is a brat too... always at my side when I am in the workshop... it's so cute to see you enjoy him... love your carvings... wow you are one talented guy... your lady is absolutely amazing... I dream of doing things like that but my hands won't listen to my brain... lol.

Have a great day, can't wait to see more.

Hugs, Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails