Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cupcakes to warm up the cool Iowa Nights

Cheryl has , once again, decided to focus some of her creative energy on making cupcakes. Who knows?! One day she just wakes up and says," I want to make some cool cupcakes!" After purchasing a few from the store, she decided that she could make better. But, as with everything, there is a small learning curve. That is to say, they never turn out perfect the first time around. But I'm not complaining! Because I get to eat all the mistakes! Nothing tastes better than a disastrous cupcake slathered with frosting with a cup of coffee on a cold Iowa night. ( Ok, Maybe one of my granola cookies....but that will be our little secret) In other blog news ( because I blog "so often" I have to put several news worthy items on one post) The Japan store that carries some of our items has opened up their web store! It's pretty cool! If you don't speak or read Japanese, they at least you can look at the cool pics! Cheryl is quite impressed that they make our stuff look better than WE do! Check it out here! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Dominick said...

My mouth is watering very badly after seeing your cupcakes and I want to learn the recipe as soon as possible. Although my most favorite dessert is baklava and I have also one site for baklava online order from there anyone can take the order for baklava. But I really like your blog so much that's why thank you so much, author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails