Friday, January 7, 2011

The latest from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood!

In case you are not aware of it, the third installment of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is out now and Cheryl and I were one of the first people in line to purchase it. It's pretty cool! I would recommend it to anyone who has read the Manga and ever wanted the Anime to be true to it...but I'm still spoiled on the Original Full Metal Alchemist. IT seemed to be a little more thought out than the Brotherhood series. It's just my opinion. I have to at least applaud them for attempting to improve on perfection! FMA original seemed to be the best anime ever...and even when it was done...you still wanted more. Now if ONLY they would redo Claymore! True to the Manga....then I can be one of those Otoku snobs that insist the manga is better than the Anime and mean it. Anyway...if you haven't checked it out yet...you can see the English dubbed on Funimation.com. Go check it out! It's still a great Anime. Oh! And Olivie Armstrong. (Major Armstrong's Sister) Is introduced. She is A general that runs the Briggs Wall. Next to Hawkeye, she is one of my favorite female characters. ( I can't help it...she so sexy...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails