Wednesday, February 9, 2011

And the Buttons payoff!

All that hard work at the library finally paid off today.. so we were able to go to Panera! I have to say, the internet connection is way better here than at the library. But that means that Cheryl was, once again, able to take over the computer from me. Ah well, It is a small price to pay if we are able to get money. Anyway, I thought I would take this opportunity to post a quick update to keep my blog on the front page of things. I may be back at the Library tomorrow, because we do not want to waste all that new found wealth by putting it all in the gas tank! So perhaps we will limit out Iowa City trips to a couple of times a week instead of every single day. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails