Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Back to Etsy!

So I thought that I should start promoting my blog once again instead of this previous year where I did nothing. Since I don't really carve anymore, The midnightcarver may not make much sense to those people just joining me. But, the outwestwoodcarver is catching me in followers and he has been on only slightly longer. Besides, I'm not sure people really care what I have to say anyway. And my tastes in pop culture may be a little odd to the mainstream. Ah well, I have been blogging for three years now and I'm rather fond of it. There is always something really cool to write about...and post pictures. Picture is worth 1000 words, right? Anyway, I listed buttons today. The internet at the Wellman Library is a little slow, but after 4 hours....I managed to get them all listed. ( 4 hours not from the amount to list...but because of the slow connection. If the Etsy site is back up.. Check them out in the specialty section!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails