Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Joys of Flat tires!

Well, Friday was spent getting my tire repaired...again. I must have drove over something on the way back from Iowa City on Thursday. This may sound familiar, because it happened to me once before....and I'm Sure I blogged about it. I'll be brief: Got a flat tire midway between two cities ( 7 miles either way!) It was dark, cold, and I had a flat spare tire that was Frozen in the trunk as well. ( sound familiar?) I'm somewhat of an expert on flat tires by now! Well, I drove home on it and was able to fix it up on Thursday easy! You see, I had three extra tires in the shed...all they needed was to be put on the rim. And BONUS! There was a perfectly good spare tire in the shed left by the previous tenant! Now it is mine ( because the old one was ruined after driving 15 miles on it!) And the tire repair guy in literally a stones throw away from our house ( as is everything in little bitty Wellman, Iowa. So in the end, we stayed home on Friday and I was able to snap a few cat pics and shots of Cheryl hard at work. We have new Items in our shop.....check them out! By the way,, Check out the really cool Claymore poster!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails