Wednesday, February 23, 2011

When Cats Attack! Good thing I'm not a Meteorologist

Moments after I finished my last blog posting....it snowed! Not much, but enough to make me feel like an idiot! Oh well, it didn't stay long and things are back to where they were. The weather channel has been predicting snow every day this week, but it has not happened except that one day. Anyway, It has been nice enough to let the cats out for a few minutes each day to frolic around the yard. Red loves to climb up those trees and on me! It almost looks like he's attacking me! Hiro on the other hand, likes the warmth of the house. He likes going outside as well, but he never goes very far and doesn't like to stay out in the cold very long. I guess that is a good thing. At least he won't wander off like he used to at the old place. Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

1 comment:

paintingpam said...

Love your story about your cats. I, too am a cat person!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails