Saturday, July 9, 2011

Origami Weekend, Yoda, Unicorn, and others...

A quick post to catalog my latest creations from last weekend. Keeping with the star wars theme, I folded a couple of Yoda's and a new X Wing and A wing fighter. There were also a couple of smaller projects that I have been wanting to do for the longest time and finally found the time and inspiration. A pig design that excited me as well as the women in a dress. I guess she could have been little red riding hood, or an Amish woman. The folks at Civco thought she was Amish most likely because of the location where we live. ( Kalona is Amish country) As for the unicorn, It is the same pattern as the last one I folded, with a few changes made my me to give it hooves and a mane. I am rather fond of this one as it looks much more alive. I know there are cooler patterns out there, but until I find them, I'll have to mess with this one a bit more to see how far I can push the paper. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

paintingpam said...

I'm loving what you are doing with paper!!!
www.papermajik.etsy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails