Saturday, July 16, 2011
Tyvek Oriental Dragon..
I started this project this weekend and only got this far last night. It is fairly large but now that it is down to a decent size I can work with it a little more easily. It is an oriental dragon, Joseph Wu's version. I'll probably take a few liberties with the design once I have finished most of the folding. I'm finding that it is becoming much more difficult to follow someone Else's recipe right down to the very end. Anyway. It started with a sheet of Tyvek 81 inches long. I colored both sides and started folding after midnight. What fun! I would like to see if I can make it a wall hanging instead of a standing form. We'll see once it is finished, but it seem to be coming along nicely.