Saturday, July 2, 2011

Origami X-Wing, B-Wing, and Tie Fighter

I was quite happy with the way the Star Wars Origami Turned out....I didn't have time to complete the Yoda or the A-Wing or Y-Wing fighters, but there is still this weekend. The X-Wing was a big hit and got snagged right away...so I had to make another one for the lady who requested it. I have a few more requests this week and a purchased a couple of new books that I can play around with in the future. I should really blog more so I can get more traffic. It appears that I have been losing followers lately because I do not post everyday like before. Well, with the 4th right around the corner, I'm not sure what Cheryl and I will be doing. The 4th of July will mark the one year anniversary of moving to Iowa. I can't believe it has been a full year already! I'll have to add to that thought when I have more time. Hope everyone has a great weekend grilling dogs and watching the parades!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails