Saturday, January 26, 2013

Origami Saturday, So much to fold, so Little Time


 
So I spent most of the day folding.  I'm beginning to wonder if I do anything else in my spare time.   I guess it is better than 8 hours like I used to.  Anyway,  I worked on preparing some paper on Friday, and I'm quite happy with the way it turned out...( so far...) I folded a lobster and an elephant 






. The lobster is rather cool, since it is quite large, but the elephant I still need to perfect. It's not like I have not done it before, but I always get hung up on the final shaping and am never satisfied wit the final result. I guess I could keep messing with it, but eventfully you just have to call it good and move on.

  I want to fold a couple of more thing for some goldfish I folded earlier in the week. They seem to need some lotus flowers to go with them. Perhaps I'll add a couple more fish as well. We shall see.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails