Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Scoring with Cats

 DSC_0092  So scoring continues….With all the distractions that are not rap music.   Namely…cats.   The cats think I’m their pillow and groomer.   They pile on me as if it’s a game.  Even as I write this, I have one bumping my elbow.   What fun. 

DSC_0105

 

 

 

DSC_0086 DSC_0088 In addition to the two trouble makers down here, there are two cats above us that are running around and making noise during the day.   At first I thought it was suspicious that cats could make so much noise running around.   Then we caught a glimpse of one by the window. DSC_0110 DSC_0112   I guess it is much larger than we had first thought!

Other than that,  Cheryl continues her running regiment and the weather has become colder.   Good for running…but it brings a strong wind that literally stops you in your tracks.  I’m not sure if it will die down later this week.   We shall see as it is not too bad in the morning hours. 

 

And then there is Origami.   With Scoring ( and another project on the horizon…and I am supposed to start another project this week!)th4ZJN49FB   I’m not sure how I will be able to squeeze in an Origami order on top of that..but I have not been folding in a while and the order has the potential to be large.   We shall see how things turn out later.   hope everyone is enjoying their week so far.   As for me…Well…back to scoring some last minute papers before the boot me off for the night. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails