Friday, October 27, 2017

Sehr Windig Tage.

My German is so rusty, I'm sure there is something wrong with that title.    But hey,  It's windy and I have a cat on my keyboard as I type this. 

I just wanted to log in and mention that the snow has not arrived, but the cold temps have.   Along with the gusty wind.  Cheryl did not run today, but we did have to do six stockings and she has to score...  So I have a little free time to blog about nothing.

The overcast skies suggest that the snow/ rain might come late today.   We shall see.  In the mean time, I raked a few leaves into next year's garden site, helped Cheryl with the stockings, and finally began writing a short story.   November is the writers month...but I'm usually too busy with stockings to put forth my best effort.  But short stores are slightly less complicated.

Hope everyone is having a warm and fun day.  My flowers did not like the cold last night.  I see one new bud starting, but otherwise, it may be all done for the year.   Then I will be able to harvest those seeds for next spring.  I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

A Brit in Tennessee said...

Turning cold here tonight, the first freeze of the season. Next week we're back in the seventies...lol
Windy indeed in your neck of the woods :)
Stay warm.
~Jo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails