Saturday, May 7, 2022

A Fine Saturday.

Too bad we "wasted" most of it at an unproductive craft show.  Ah well.  You have to try, right?  Cheryl did not look like she enjoyed it one bit, even though we did manage to break $200.00.   However, if you deduct the fee to get into it, that drops it down below that.   And we did not unload as much soap as she had hoped.   Looks like the soap making venture is a bust...  Cheryl has accepted that, it has just taken me a little longer. 

But good news!  I managed to qualify for my Pearson Project!  Hurray!   

This means I get to work for the next three to four weeks.  Hurray!

And this means I will get paid!  And have MONEY!  Hurray!

Good thing too!  Because we are kind of running out of it.. And life with inflation has become rather expensive.... And I have no plans after these this project is over....  Which means my life is DOOMED! Um...Hurray!   

But then I realize the world is eventually going to end anyway, and that somehow makes me feel better. Hurray!  (I think.)

But focusing on the present!  I managed to chalk a little in the evening hours just  before the sun started setting.   In my mind, I imagined it being much better.  But given the time, and the fatigue factor, I did as much as I could as fast as I could.

Hiro and Rocket while I score.
And lastly,  a picture of the cats as I struggle with Scoring.   This is Hiro and Rocket.   Rocket is very popular as a "Cuddle Buddy" with the other three cats.  Hiro does not like sleeping with Leo or Haru. Only Rocket.   The Cat hierarchy is a complex thing. 

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend so far.   We will be getting up early again tomorrow.   But More about that later.   Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sorry the Craft Sale was a bust. The fees they charge are horrid, I saw one ad up here $50 for a six hour sale. Working is good, hope you get more projects!

Val Ewing said...

The market we had in town really rocked with baked goods this weekend but you never know what a fickle crowd will go for these days.

I don't know what they charge for a spots but I know the Farmer's Market and Craft Sales are hot things for people right now coming out of winter hibernation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails