Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Some Chalk Before the Rain.

It is supposed to rain tonight, but I figured I would do a little sidewalk art before it happens because it was such a rare, nice day today.  Highs in the 60's with a gentle wind.  How could I not be outside?  

I also fixed my bike today.. with only one Hiccup...  I purchased a 1/8th inch chain instead of the 3/32 chain.   Who would think such a small discrepancy makes a difference.   Work tomorrow...so I will make this blog post short.  Thanks for stopping in.

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Love it! I am surprised you didn't do a 'May the 4th be with you theme!' I got a text and emails with all of that on the 4th. Funny!

These are awesome, you are very talented.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Love it! Your Chalk drawing are always so cheerful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails