Sunday, May 29, 2022

Fairy Rings in Our Yard.

Quick post on this memorial Holiday Weekend.   We just got back from some friends and were pleasantly surprised to find a Fairly Ring of Mushrooms.  We also found a number of Golden Oyster Mushrooms, but I did not have the camera to take their picture.   No matter, I have blogged about them many times before.  

Will make this a quick post.   Just the mushrooms in the yard that I have not ID-ed yet.  Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful Remainder of you Holiday Weekend. 

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Goodness! I have never actually seen a fairy ring of mushrooms before. Lucky you!

The oysters sure are plentiful this year so I am pleased that I added a mushroom to my list. The forest is so overgrown now any morels will be safe from me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails