Sunday, May 22, 2022

Things to Blog About....

 There is much!  But I can't write it down here.   And it has been a while since the last post, so I wanted to show you what I see everyday in the country walks of Iowa.   

I have been enjoying feeding the cows whenever I walk by.   I give them the tall green grass on the other side of the fence.   They seem to like it, since I now have them following me and calling whenever I walk by. 

Next to the cows are the two farm dogs that "guard" the place.   Obviously not from humans, as I have been able to befriend both of them with pets, treats, and some brushing.   

Diesel is the black lab on the quad runner.   ( He has a collar with his name on it.)   

I don't know what the chocolate/gray lab's name is.   He is very friendly and tries to hog all of the pets and cuddles. 

Sadly,  the horses from one field are no longer there.   And the other ones at the end of the road have been cooped up in their pen so I can not feed them the fresh clover that grows across the road.  But eventually they will be out in the coral again.   Perhaps I can take their picture then. 

And if you missed it last weekend... there was a blood moon/ lunar eclipse.  My camera did not capture it at it's best, but out of all the pics, this is the best one I have.   It was a very spectacular scene around 10:30 at night.  

Rocket sleeps next to the Hops vines.

That is all for now.   I am working ever so much these last few weeks.  IT is beginning to grate me, but I think the project is only supposed to last until Tuesday.   In the mean time, I'm trying to get as much time in as I can.  

Short post today.  See what happens when  job interferes with your blog time.   But I got this down and I'm ok with that.   Usually my posts are too long anyway.   Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

You made some good friends:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails