Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Origami Elephant

My own design( that is to say. I did not get it from a book or magazine) It's based off of the Blinzt bird base and it required a lot of "finger manipulation" to get it to look as rounded as it is. I still think it needs some work since most of the folds are "on the fly" instead of iron clad. In other words: I don't think I could write it down so someone else could reproduce it. But it does look ok for now. At least it motivates me to work on it further.


IT's unfortunate that the white paper does not show off very well against the blue background. ( or anywhere else for that matter.) Also we have been watching a lot of Sgt Frog. and quoting the zingers and one liners. It's great if you are over the age of 10 because many of the pop culture referances are from the '80's and 90's. Enjoy it on Funimation.com

2 comments:

paintingpam said...

Hey, Midnight carver,

I've been away for too long!! love your elephant!! How's it going?

The Great Ethan Allen said...

Thanks Pam! Glad to have you back! I'm not sure if you know this yet but we moved to Iowa this summer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails