Friday, November 12, 2010

Week in Review....Origami, eagles, and Anime

The stupid battery keep blanking out whenever it is my turn to use it at panera. So I have had only a few times this week to blog. Oh! Sure! I could go to the library, but they keep odd hours and buy the time we get back it is usually closed. I could sit outside...in the cold, but as the temp keeps dropping, it is is becoming a less viable option. Anyway....enough of a rant and on to what has happened this week. First: A bald eagle has set us residence between Kalona and Iowa City. It's pretty cool seeing him in the morning circle highway one. At first i thought it was one of the MANY hawks or turkey vultures, but there was no mistaking the white head and tail. He might be migrating, or he might have staked out the local pond where they treat the water. As long as he is able to get food, I imagine he will stay. In other news, I have worked on some more Origami...Nothing special really, just a little larger sculptures. I must say that larger paper is almost as difficult to work with as small stuff. I'm pretty happy with the results. Cheryl likes them but we have no way to display them at the moment. And lastly we have been watching Full Metal Panic. It's a great anime that I have blogged about before. we finally purchased the CD. Have fun watching the intro.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails