Friday, November 19, 2010

The Totally Awesome Claymore! ( anime and manga)

I have blogged about this before, but tonight we are planning on getting Claymore the Anime. It is an awesome Anime and even better Manga to those of you who are nerdy enough to buy collect and read these things. Anyway, there are the latest manga chapters that have been translated on Animefreak.tv. But be careful because some of the earlier chapters have got some virus attached that will mess up your computer unless you have your firewall up. Otherwise, I have been working on a couple of new origami that are not finished yet. I have a couple that I would love to make, but it could take a while before I figure them out. And just to wow the readers. Check out Robert Lang's Origami IRISH ELK! (remember..I LOVE the irish elk!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails