Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Little Monster..Anime review.

We just finished My Little Monster...A cute little anime for those girls who fall for the "Bad  Boy" in high school.

 Honestly, I'm not sure how the average teenage girl thinks when choosing a boyfriend,  but apparently this anime gives us a glimpse into the female mind and tells us that, apparently, they don't know how this happens either.
   I have heard that you can't control who you fall in love with.   This might be true in more ways than one.
 That is to say:  You can't control someone you love,  nor can you control yourself when it comes to those mythical biological attractions that cause love to blossom.  Anyway,  If I was this girl, I would have Dumped Haru the first time he "accidentally" smacked me while trying to "defend" me. (Which happens several times!) Or the time he dumped his beverage on me for offering him some help.  But, perhaps it is me with my "adult" brain doing the thinking.  I'm sure when I was enduring those "teenage" years,  I was just as dumb in my decision making skills. ( And I'm not an adolescent female!)  As we say at ACT, "  Developing skill"  Also known as a score of "3" .

  So enjoy My Little Monster.  It's not your typical high school comedy/romance anime.  In fact, that is one of the reasons I liked it.  There is no "missed opportunity  to confess your love"  that happens so many times in anime.  In fact,  they confess to each other a LOT!  But there is always that doubt that one has when they are first getting to know each other.   So give it a try!  You can find it on Crunchyroll. If you are a premium member, you can watch it without those annoying commercials. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails