Monday, November 20, 2017

Kinda Busy With Stockings....

Stockings.
Lots of stockings.
 Well the stocking rush is on... It appears anyway.   Several days of 20+ stockings and Cheryl has to score for the next two days.   This makes time a precious commodity.   Any day over 20 stockings is pretty much a full day of sewing.   Add in the conversations and custom orders and the holidays that are rapidly approaching.    Looks like blogging will become more and more challenging. 
Cheryl printing labels
And again....

Running in the cold.
Running as Starfleet Commander













Cheryl has been trying to run a little each morning to keep her sanity.   I think it helps both of us.    I get to use my new bike....which is always fun.  The weather has been abrupt this last week.  Cheryl was able to wear shorts this morning.... otherwise we both nearly froze over the last three days.   Funny how the temps can go from 24 degrees to nearly fifty within 24 hours.   I've seen it in Alaska and Minnesota before,  but I never seem to get used to it. 
Running in shorts this morning.
Big Buck and Doe. 



Running over the Horizen


See you later..
This morning,  We managed to see the buck that was leaving all those tracks on the Kewash Trail.   He jumped up with a Doe right next to the trail,  but by the time I got the camera out,  he was in the middle of the soybean field.   At least I was able to capture his silhouette. I'm estimating a decent 8-10 pointer.

Hopefully we can stay caught up...
26 stockings for today....so far.   I just finished the names and Cheryl is currently scoring for ETS....so I'm not sure how much she will be willing to accomplish tonight.    She has the Turkey Trot on Thursday,   which means we will be in Des Moines Wednesday evening.    Hopefully we will not fall too far behind  in the stocking world.   Fingers crossed. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails