Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Three Days of Crazy Stockings.

 112 stockings over three days!  Today was a "light" day because we only had to make 32.  But it is almost 10 P.M. and Cheryl is still packing them up.   It does not help that the buttons are almost gone and trying to buy more is akin to purchasing radioactive material  without knowing the Clintons!    The button place once held all of our information on file...but they were bought out by another company and we have to jump through all those hoops again.   Frustrating.


Add in that the Felt company charged an old card and the sale did not go through.   So looks like I'll have to clear that up tomorrow.   I TRIED to clear it up today,   but  after 20 minutes on hold and ultimately leaving a message,  I gave up; and tried to catch up my end of the stocking duties.   Crazy!


Cheryl is still hanging on to the training runs.   I can't blame her.  The weather has been wonderfully warm for this time of year.   A perfect 40-50 degrees with little or no wind or rain.  She started out this morning with her jacket, but quickly overheated and ended up having to down dress.    If she can get away with shorts,  she will!


I can't believe that it is Wednesday already.   The days are beginning to run together again.   I know we are in the heart of the stocking mayhem when I can't figure out what day it is. 


The UPS guy is becoming more and more familiar as he delivers our supplies.   The other day he dropped off 11 bolts of felt and a bunch of packaging supplies.   Hiro could not wait to climb on the towering boxes.    Even I was surprised by the size.




So that is all for now.    Custom orders are slightly less frequent now that Cheryl had put all those specific dog breeds in the store.   Hopefully, this trend of simply buying your dog instead of bombarding us with questions will continue.   We don't mind custom stockings (well,  Cheryl may disagree with that.) IF  ( and a very big if...) we have the time.    Currently,  time is in short supply.





Tomorrow  I will have to give the Button place our billing information and perhaps re-call the felt company to square away that card kerfuffle.   Currently, my neck hurts and I'm just too tired to think about much.   Hopefully, a good nights sleep will help me focus better.    Thanks for stopping in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails