Tuesday, November 14, 2017

The Allenbrite Theme Song.



I thought about titling this post "Cheryl's Theme song".   But we are a team... even though I consider myself the "dumb one".   Well,   "Different kind of smart"  is the line from the song I like.  I think that describes me perfectly.

   We just finished 25 stockings and Cheryl continues to work packing things up and answering questions.   As for me,   I'm the court secretary...taking down all the notes and cataloging the activities of the day.   A Big responsibility?    I doubt it.   But what else am I going to do?

Other than stockings,  not much else going on.   The sun has set already and answering questions can take several hours... 

It was warmer this morning,   so Cheryl was able to run in shorts.   She was happy about that,  although she did have to cut the run a little shorter since we had the mountain of stockings.

Not sure what else to say about the season so far.  I'm not sure if I should be happy for sales or terrified.   As Always, I'm sure I will have a better look  after the season is over and we can look in the bank account.     Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the song.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails