Thursday, November 9, 2017

Stockings Galore!

Two Layers of stockings. 
Cheryl working hard.
Lots of stockings lately.   Yesterday we limited out and finished 40!  It took a full 8 hours to get them done.   And that is with me having several  blanks cut out in advance.   Not to mention that I only had a handful ( 14, I think)of  names to embroider on;   Most of the stockings are going to that store in California.

She looks a little stressed.

Not enough room on the table for the picture.  Staking them up!
It all makes us a little nervous about the season.   It seems a little early to be doing this many  stockings this far from Thanksgiving.   Ah, but what do I know?  With a second of research,  I could find out that we faced the same problem last year at this time.  How quickly the mind forgets.

So far it is slightly easier today.   Cheryl has to score 'till 2:30 and then we can begin.   And then there are the custom orders.   Currently we only have 10,  but that may change. 

We have to remind ourselves that too much work is a GOOD thing.  It is easy to forget that sometimes after a long day of hard work.   But every sale is a blessing.  I write that to remind my future self that this is Not a complaint. 

Hiro Needs Money to roll around in. 
 Goodness knows we could use the money.  It helps pay the bills and buys Cat litter and Tender Vittles for Hiro.  And sometimes there is a little left over for Cheryl and I to buys shoes....  for Cheryl.

Well,  Cheryl will be done scoring soon and then I can get to putting on those names and buttons.   So much fun.

Recently,  since we are taking a break from Anime Music this season,  I have been into Girls Generation.   A KPOP group that has been singing and dancing around Korea and Japan for 10 years.   This song is one of my favorites.   Enjoy their dance practice.


1 comment:

L. D. said...

Your stockings are so great. You two work hard and make such a great product. I can see you could use some elves if things get to be overloaded.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails