Thursday, February 5, 2015

Some Food Art with the Shun Chef Knife

 DSC_8535 Just a little playing around with the Shun Chef knife Cheryl bought to replace our old Ginsu.  The Shun Knife is VERY sharp.  DSC_8533 VERY expensive, and VERY cool.   I was watching a sushi chef playing around with a cucumber garnish and thought, ”I can do that!”  So I gave it a go.   First attempt…and probably my last for a while.   I simply do not have endless cash to spend on food garnishes to hone my cutting skill.  But it is fun to have something turn out first time go.  

If you do a BING search, you will find some really AWESOME food art.   Similar to these: food-art-24-400x400

 food-art26

So enjoy the pics and hopefully the snow and cold of winter are not as harsh in your section of the world as they have been here in Iowa.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails