Saturday, October 27, 2018

More Internet Problems.

Cheryl says: No Internet!
Here we are at the BookStore, using their Wifi because we, apparently, have used all of ours up with two days left in the month!   I guess blogging and downloading pictures for Etsy have really sucked up the gigabytes!  I'm hoping we can get the upgrade soon, because I have not been watching any videos, surfing for mushroom information, or any other Internet activity for three weeks! 
Stockings are more difficult without
the internet. 

So this very quick post is to explain to future Ethan and Cheryl what happened and to make a note of it.   Also,  I have all these mushroom pictures that are BEGGING to get cataloged on the blog.   Perhaps I can post a few while waiting for Cheryl,  but the connection is so slow, I doubt it.  I'll just have to just  post a pic of the stockings. 

Fingers crossed we can upgrade the Wifi and limit our usage... or at least purchase enough to allow me to blog freely.  Cheryl tells me it is the blogging and NOT her Internet shopping. Or it is our computers downloading upgrades and updates at night when we are not monitoring it.  Who knows. 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good thing I have unlimited or I would be in trouble:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails