Friday, October 19, 2018

My Superior Mind Powers.

I'm not looney.  

Cheryl says that I am the picture of Mental Health.   I don't know why she says this, but I know better than to argue with her about it.   Besides,  why challenge something that is probably true?   I don't mean to brag here, but I think that I do have slightly better than average mental health.   ( All those brain exercises are finally paying off!)   And knowing is half the battle.

I can see why Cheryl would say this.   If she is comparing my mental state to hers,  I must look awesome!   I mean,  I don't have to actually run a marathon to know that I don't want to.  Knowing your Limits, Desires, Enemies and Favorite Foods are all part of the package.   (I don't have any limits...)  And once you know exactly who you are,  everything else falls into place.   And I already know I'm awesome.


Even the cat has a job. 
Case in point:  I recently have been promoted to Conversations on Etsy.   Now I can share all my sage-like wisdom with total strangers AND potential customers.
He inspects Cheryl's work. 
 I think I have been doing a great job lately, because we have made 6 whole sales today.   ( And some of those were people who talked to me!) I would like to think that I had something to do with that and NOT the obvious fact that it is getting close to the holidays.  Not to mention, Cheryl has finally given me the reins to conversations  and has not asked for them back.   I take that as her indirect approval and unspoken nod that I'm doing the job better than she did.

They say that people are promoted to their own incompetence.
Nice Shirt.   Wonder if that means
anything. 
  This explains why I'm totally awesome at everything I do.  I simply have not been promoted enough!   It is difficult to suck at things if they are dead simple.  It makes me wonder why people seek more responsibility in the first place.   Are they looking for reasons to feel stupid?  I'd rather feel great  and remain poor. 
Ducks are still there!

Other than that,  we have been recovering from the Marathon and have plans this weekend to do something special.  I'll avoid saying anything specific.  But if you look hard enough,  you may figure it out.


Big plans for the future? 

Other than that, the waters are receeding slightly,  the Mushrooms are out in our yard,  and stockings continue to trickle in.   My day's are packed!   There seems to be very little time left to play my video game at night.    I wonder what will happen this weekend.  Hopefully a break from the normal routine of relaxation.   We shall see what Cheryl has planned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails