Thursday, February 27, 2020

Cheryl Gets Her Nerd On!

Waiting for Glasses









Cheryl got her glasses today.   That pretty much is it.   The entire visit was over so quickly I barely had time to take her picture with her new glasses on. The customer service rep was not much help either....

In the basement...Bargains! 
Waiting for Glasses Repair. 
He grabbed them off her face to adjust first adjust them... Then he took them off before she could even look at me so he could wrap them up.


At least she posed with them outside the store.  She had her contacts in the entire time, so I imagine everything was a blur. 
Looking Nice and Nerdy...










But now that she has a year's worth of contact lenses, I'm sure the small fortune we paid for these designer frames will be worth it.  And she will never wear them ever again.... Unless reading in just before bed time.



But other than that,   We went out for a run.   Saw a few eagles.


 Finished up folding the Star Destroyer. 

Finished Star Destroyer. 

A few Eagles. 
And finally have been folding flowers,  cats and eating banana bread.   Basically,   the same thing we do every other day.   I guess I could add in that I have been playing video games,  watching You Tube videos, and Cheryl has been beading and baking brownies.   It's a full time gig!


The engines need a little work
for next time I fold it. 
I guess I will keep this one short.  No need to pad the non-event days with unnecessary details.   Hope everyone is having a great week so far.   Looks like we will have to work next week... so I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for the task.   Time for more Videos and Banana Bread...  Thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Cheryl is looking good in her new specks! Some days are more fun and less expensive than others:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails