Sunday, April 26, 2020

A Beautiful Snake In Iowa.

Today, Cheryl and I stumbled upon a Milk Snake while at the Kewash trail.   And wouldn't you know it... I did NOT bring my camera for our evening bike ride.  I figured," What could I possibly capture that we have not seen before?    Well...  Surprise!   And he was so calm and easy going.  He did not immediately run or anything.  I could have taken a dozen pictures of him...had I only had my camera. 


Ah well, with markings as bright and distinct as that, he was easy to identify.   I have never seen one before.   I guess they are members of the "King Snake" family... non-venomous.   About the only thing worth noting for the day...  Other than Cheryl's Rhubarb Tart.

And Finally,  Another Origami Stop Motion.   I might as well keep this post brief since I might have overdid things yesterday.   Enjoy!

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your penguins made me smile! A rhubarb tart!! I have rhubarb in the freezer I need to cook up and make Jam or something with....a crisp maybe:)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh yes if I saw a ssssssssssssnake like that I would pee my pants:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails